Friday, May 14, 2010

Response to "Mary Jane Makes 13 States Merry"

I agree with Obama's decision on letting medical marijuana be up to the states, not the federal government. I am glad however, that it's only medicinally used and not civilian used marijuana. My mom actually suffers from Multiple Sclerosis so it would be beneficial for her to use it for medicinal purposes. However, I would not want to see my little brother using it for recreational purposes. If it is regulated and secure enough that it wont be given to the general public, I see nothing wrong with this decision by the Obama administration. We will see if it stays legal and beneficial in the near future! This link shows all the diseases it might help cure or alleviate! Here is the link for the original blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment